Today the Moscow company BELSI is the leader on the market of functional designer furniture in Russia. The brand was founded in 2011 by Alexei and Natalia Sibilevs. The first product of the company was the built-in ironing board, for the design of which BELSI received a patent, and after that it was decided to put it into mass production.
Then the company began to gradually expand, cooperate with beginners and promising designers, and later created a whole range of products that are suitable for home, offices and hotels. The company's goal is to develop modern Russian design on the global market.
BELSI production is a space filled with modern machines and various equipment for manufacturing and assembling furniture products. Most of the production processes are automated, which greatly facilitates the work of the employees. It should be noted that the company uses only high quality materials and does not work with plastics.
The process of manufacturing designer furniture itself consists of several stages: the design office creates a model, then they make its prototype, after making all changes in the design, begins the production of the final product. The final product passes through the technical control department, and then is packaged for further transportation.
The assortment of BELSI brand currently has more than 11 items: ironing boards, chairs, tables, mirrors, cachepots, cabinets, art objects, children's furniture, school furniture, Christmas trees and accessories. Some products have become bestsellers in their segment and are very popular both in Russia and abroad.
- One of the innovative products, created by the company, is a chair of Skeleton model. The original design of the product was created by young specialists from the Department of Furniture of Stroganov Moscow State Academy of Arts. The Skeleton chair was repeatedly displayed at international exhibitions. In addition to creative design solution, it has a positive effect on posture and has an orthopedic effect.
- Brahma Chair is a project created jointly with designer Ilya Legchatov. It is a yoga chair, which is designed specifically for a long stay in the lotus position and meets all ergonomic requirements. There is also an upgraded version of the chair on wheels.
- BELSI ZOO - a series of rockers for children and adults. The company did not limit itself to horses and created a whole line of animals from every continent. The swries includes - a horse, a giraffe, a kangaroo, a monkey, an elk, an alpaca and a camel. These products are in great demand among children's centers and hotels. At the same time, based on the ZOO collection, a children's book The Best Zoo was written, which was later translated into 7 languages. The company received a patent for the design of the rocker, and also owns the copyrights to all the characters in the book.
- BELSI also pays great attention to the development of production of furniture structures for educational institutions - tables, chairs and spacious structures of modular shelving Teacher's Kitchen.
- Built-in ironing board BELSI is available in a variety of models that will fit any style and color scheme of the interior.
- Kokoshnik Mirror is an addition to the premium BLACK MOON collection. The creators Natalia Sibileva and Vsevolod Burov were inspired to make an unusual design by the headwear of the same name from the last ball of Nicholas II. The product was first presented in 2019 at Maison&Object exhibition in Paris.
Exhibitions and awards
BELSI HOME is a member of numerous exhibitions around the world. The company's products have been repeatedly recognized by foreign experts. Thus, within several events the Brahma Chair received the awards Art League and National Russian cabriole, as well as Salone Satellite 2017.
In 2018, specially for the Index Dubai exhibition a rocker in the form of a camel was made. At the same event was exhibited a coffee table Dune. The Kandinsky coat rack model from MyArt collection was the winner of the International Festival of Abstraction in 2018 in the category Interior Desig.
Besides, BELSI team took part in such exhibitions as IMM Cologne, Canton Fair Guangzhou, Shanghai Furniture, Gift Show Tokio, Kofurn Seoul, Spielwarenmesse.
Entering the international market
In 2019, BELSI became an exporter to South Korea and Germany. Brand BELSI KOREA is the distributor of the company and promotes designer products on the world market.
The organization successfully cooperates with partners from Europe (Denmark, Sweden), the Commonwealth of Independent States (Belarus, Kazakhstan) and Asia (China, Japan, South Korea).
Export turnover of the company is aboutwhile the annual revenue is 61 million rubles
The annual revenue is61 million rubles
Exporter to Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States and Asia
Has a patent for adult rockers
BELSI is the winner of many international exhibitions
Russia, Moscow, 17, Dukhovskiy pereulok
+7 495 120-58-48