NT-MDT, founded in 2013, develops, manufactures and commercializes such sophisticated scientific equipment as scanning probe microscopes and combined systems that integrate scanning probe microscopes methods, optical microscopy and spectroscopy methods.
The company's head office is located in the Technopark ELMA. In addition, NT-MDT has offices in Ireland, USA and China, as well as a network of distributors in more than 30 countries.
NT-MDT products are well known both in Russia and worldwide under the registered trademarks - NT-MDT and NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments.
"Scanning probe microscopes and combined systems based on them are unique scientific tools for research with nanometer resolution in micro- and nanoelectronics, the development of new polymers and composite materials, the study of the properties of metals, as well as in biotechnology and nanomedicine, including new methods of diagnosis of diseases," - said the representative of the company.
"With the use of ScanTronic intelligent software module all our probe microscopes, working under the control of NOVA PX software, acquire a new quality, significantly facilitating the use of the most common atomic-force microscopy method - amplitude modulation (semi-contact). ScanTronic module is useful both for beginners and experienced users, providing high-quality reliable results, allows you to automatically obtain artifact-free images with reduced to a minimum level of noise" - explained in the company.
At the same time, the automatic adjustment of scanning parameters and image processing is carried out through the use of neural network ideology. Requires minimal knowledge about the properties of the sample. "Scanning probe microscopes and combined systems based on them are unique scientific tools for research with nanometer resolution in micro- and nanoelectronics, the development of new polymers and composite materials, the study of the properties of metals, as well as in biotechnology and nanomedicine, including new methods of diagnosis of diseases," - said the representative of the company.
The main products of NT-MDT are:
- universal scanning probe microscopes NTEGRA;
- automated scanning probe microscopes NEXT II;
- scanning probe microscopes for scientific and educational tasks SOLVER NANO and NANOEDUCATOR II;
- scanning probe microscopes for samples up to 200 mm or VEGA sample arrays;
- combined system of scanning probe microscopy and CR spectroscopy methods NTEGRA SPECTRA II;
- combined system of scanning probe microscopy and methods of NTEGRA nanoIR IR spectroscopy;
- Combined system of scanning probe microscopy, CR spectroscopy methods and methods of ion-conducting microscopy NTEGRA MARLIN.
NT-MDT products are in demand in more than 50 countries on all continents. The majority of supplied devices are in Russia, USA, China, as well as in Western Europe, Asia, including South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, as well as in Canada, Mexico, South America and Africa. Several scanning probe microscopes have been installed in Australia as well.
NT-MDT conducts active exhibition activity, participating in various scientific conferences and exhibitions of scientific equipment manufacturers in Russia, as well as in the U.S., Europe, China and other regions of the world.
NT-MDT is a participant of the project Skolkovo, a member of the Moscow Innovation Cluster, and in 2020 the company became a member of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
In 2019, the Moscow Government awarded the Young Scientists Award for the activities in 2018. Three leading developers of NT-MDT became winners of this award for the development of scanning near-field optical microscope with nanometer spatial resolution for visible and infrared bands.
Facts about the company:
1. NT-MDT received seven patents for inventions.
2. NT-MDT has developed, registered and certified the software of the newest generation for control of scanning probe microscopes, processing and analysis of data received from them (NOVA PX), expert system for optimization of work on the scanning probe microscope ScanTronic and others.
3. NT-MDT products are in demand in more than 50 countries on all continents.
4. NT-MDT is well known both in Russia and all over the world under the registered trademarks NT-MDT and NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments.