The government will allocate more than 5.6 billion rubles for the construction of social facilities and roads in the regions
More than 5.6 billion rubles will be additionally allocated to the regions for the construction, reconstruction and overhaul of medical, educational and cultural institutions, as well as transport infrastructure facilities Mikhail Mishustin signed an order on additional financing for the construction, reconstruction and overhaul of medical, educational and cultural institutions, as well as transport infrastructure facilities in the regions.
More than 5.6 billion rubles have been allocated for these purposes. Federal funds will be used, among other things, for:
· repair and restoration of the Andronikov Monastery in Moscow,
· reconstruction of the Alexander Palace in St. Petersburg,
· completion of the construction of the St. Petersburg Research Institute of Phthisiopulmonology,
· reconstruction of the main academic building of Syktyvkar State University named after P.Sorokin,
· construction and reconstruction of the M-5 Ural road,
· there are almost 300 different objects in total.
The work is being carried out on behalf of the President, which he gave following a meeting of the Presidium of the State Council in June 2022.
Read more interesting news in our Telegram channelAuthor: Alexander Baigazin
Made in Russia // Made in Russia
#made by Russia